Sunday 2 October 2011

OOTD - 29th Sept

Theses aren't dots... but it isn't blue leopard print either !








~









Dress - H&M
Belt - Topshop... or Primark, not sure
Turquoise Ring - Algarve's street seller
Golden Ring - Claire's
Bird Earrings - H&M (the other earrings are the one's I got when I did those piercings... in August)
Necklace - gift


Just in a quick note, this OOTD was posted quite late because Monday I'll be starting uni, which means I'll be moving 170km (about 106miles) away from home and this week I've been taking care of everything. Taking from my timetable this week, I'll probably not be able to post as frequently or at all... So that's the why behing the future lack of bloggage...

Lots of love !! Thank you for reading, please comment and follow if you'd like!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute outfit and love the jewellery!

    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog, means a lot :)

    www.beth-the-bunhead.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!