Monday 26 September 2011

Quick Tip




I've been quite tied up about Uni but all mt friends have started classes today and my school (uni) only does a week from today so... a lot of bloggage is going to be going on !!

This might come as strange but these are my daily steps in terms of my eyebrows. I have quite full and rebel eyebrows so all I do is:


I don't like to trow things away so I use an old mascara wand (properly clean) to groom my eyebrows




Then, in order for them to hold throughout the day I apply a sheer lipgloss. Maybe groom them once more, just to get everything in place and that's that!!


Thanks for reading! Please comment and follow!!

1 comment:

  1. Great tip! And I like the sheen it adds to the brow - a high fashion look!

    lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!