Wednesday 2 May 2012

Clothes UK Haul - Miss Selfrige

I went on a bit of a bargain-hunt while I was in Wales and in Swansea I got a bit shopping-happy in Miss Selfridge !!


They were all in sale, this one was about £10 or £12... not sure. Quite cute for cooler days.



This one was £10 and is probably the one I can relate to more, right now. It's from the petite section which makes it really suitable for how tall I am and fits me really well. Also has the cutest pattern:



The next one was also £12 and this is how it looks :





The layers make it quite unusual and creative and that's what I loved about it.

Finally I got this t-shirt which I just adored even thought it was a bit pricey compared to the dresses (it was £12)



It's clearly way too big for me but I do like that look a lot so that's ok. It's also as pretty paired with a tight skirt in a go-out look as with some jeans for a more everyday look.

Hope you've enjoyed !! Thank you for reading, commenting and following!!

Lots of Love xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!