Sunday 29 April 2012

Update - UK trip

These are some picts of my trip to wales :) Sadly I might have lost my camera in a Museum in Swansea (and that will indeed make it hard to post as musch... but I'll try to review wthe things I bought)

So here they are :










 So here are my toileteries, my make-up bag and my luggage. I was travelling with only hand luggage so that's the reason for the little transparent bag.



 Crabbie's Ginger Beer, Costa tea and Purple Moose were my best-est friends during this trip !!




Some of the beautiful treats 



A couple of my outfits 




Liverpool Phylarmonic, the Station of Betws-y-Coed, a beautiful swan in Felinheli, Felinheli's lawns and the breath-taking sight from the plain ( I do love my fluffy clouds and a beautiful sunset !!)

And I'm affraid that's all I have to show. Although having few pictures made it easier to choose the picts for this post, my heart aches for the hunsdreds of pictures that were in my camera which is unfortunatly lost. That also makes me posting a bit harder because I'll have to take pictures with my phone ... But I'll try!!




Thank your for reading commenting and following!! Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day, leave me a comment and follow!!